Style and Design

My expensive leather couch started to flake over two years ago. It is six piece reclining sectional.

Since then, I have contacted the store where I purchased it. The parties involved are Gardiner Wolff Furniture store in Glen Burnie, Maryland, Lane Furniture, and the parent company, Heritage Home. In each case, I was told that there is only a one year warranty and I am out of luck. I have tried to speak to customer service people on many different levels with no luck.

In one case, I was told that though they did recognize a problem but could not do anything about it because it was longer than one year. My expensive furniture looks cheap and tacky. Total waste of money. Tons of pieces flake off regularly.

It is now practically unusable. It is very sad that leather furniture is supposed to only last for one year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lane Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Furniture that i selected.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service and the poor quality of the leather.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2017.

Comments

I have a couch and two recliners that are peeling there are in my Rv and have only been sit on are used maybe a total of six months. No one will do a thing about it.

I will never get another lane product and will tell everyone on my web site about what has happened. I know these was bought in 2014 and the warranty was for one year but you would think the company would take more pride in there product than this.

My recliner love seat looks just like this one. I bought the 10 year warrantee, and they would do absolutlely nothing about it!

I will never buy Lane furniture again, or shop at Carson's where I bought it. We were treated very rudely, and we are stuck with junk furniture. We bought both a couch and a love seat at the same time. Stuck with it.

Grrrrhhh. Is there a class action suit going on?

Still no resolution.