My wife and I purchased a Lane furniture sectional reclining sofa and matching recliner in 2006.Soon after purchasing it, the back of the sectional became un-attached and started gouging the wall behing it.

Within a year and a half, the reclining chairs back broke causing it to lean. The recliner has always had a lean to it and now the problem is worse. Once you raise the foot part of the recliner, the backrest of the recliner lays down (like you are laying down) flat with just your body weight and there is no way to adjust it. This week, I raised the foot platform and there was a loud cracking noise.

Upon tilting the recliner over to look for the problem, several broken pieces of metal and some washers fell out.One GREAT thing about this recliner, we have a big fire every New Years and IT will be the firewood.

Review about: Lane Furniture Recliner.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

I will never buy a Lane recliner again.The frame is poorly constructed with only staples holding key pieces of the arm rests to the frame.

The whole left arm rest came dislodged from the frame after only minimal wear. The back is also cheaply constructed with wood that cracks easily and comes apart in small wooden shards. As I said, NEVER AGAIN will I consider buying another expensive and terribly over-rated recliner manufactured by Lane.

Also, the "lifetime guarantee" coverage was way over-stated by the retailer who sold me this piece of ...furniture!!!!

I purchased a sectional sofa from Lane and the middle section is completely falling apart.My husband and I turned the piece over and were shocked to see how shabbily the piece was constructed.

Thin wood pieces cobbled together with glue and staples. Although I paid a premium for the sofa, the upholstery is wearing out despite very light use.

I will never purchase Lane again.This isn't the first time I had problems with this companies furniture but it will be the last.

We bought our Lane furniture about 4 years ago and having lots of problems with it.When we first bought it we had to send the coffee and end tables back 4 times because they had scrathes on them.

The sofas we got are pulling away from the frame were the trim on the bottom of the sofa is touching the floor. As for the chair the arms are pulling away from the frame.

We rarley sit on them and I only weigh 115 lbs.DONT BUY LANE THS FURNITURE IS POORLEY MADE VERY EMBARASSING, THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

I bought a Lane recliner 6/06 and what a piece of trash, I paid over $600 for this inferior garbage & it tilts to one side, fabric is incorrect on the arms, and broken metal pieces keep coming out of it.I can't believe this was made in the USA.

I think they're importing this Chinese junk and calling it American.

Why hasn't anyone filed a class action suit against this company??Call me & I'm in.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #98433

We repaired our couches several time: sewed seams that tore. Now the pull broken.

We had the warrantee on the fabric but it didn't cover seams. Sofas were just under 6 years old and not used hard.

Several of the springs had to be reattached too.

Surprisingly, the material is wearing well.

We have a Flex Steel soda recliner that is probably at least 10 years old. The material is starting to look worn, but everything is intact. :cry

LANE IS A GREAT COMPANY TO BUY FROM THEY HANDLE ALL WARRANTIES . CHECK WITH THE DEALER YOU PURCHASED IT FROM . I HAVE BEEN SELLING LANE ABOUT 5 YEARS IT A GREAT PRODUCTS.