Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010.Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather but some sort of leather composite).

Contacted Lane Customer Service and was told to send pictures, receipts, serial numbers, etc of the items, which I did. Their response was that this issue was not covered by their "lifetime warranty".

The sofa and loveseat were never subjected to excessive sun light, which was suggested by Customer Service rep.Furniture was purchased at Carsons, so next step is to see if they can help.

Review about: Leather Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lane Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category Lane Furniture "My husband and I purchased our first furniture set, a full couch, a recliner couch and a stand alone recliner. We were told at purchase it was leather. ..." Read more Lane furniture deteriorating Lane Furniture "our chairs started peeling and the surface layer falling off even on a chair that is not used. it started on the arms and spread to the back and seats...." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review from Baltimore, Maryland Lane Furniture "Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional..." Read more Lane Furniture - Premium Price, Poor Quality Lane Furniture "We purchased a power reclining sofa and a reclining love seat. The delivery date was set. I called the day before delivery to get a time estimate for delivery. They..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more