Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010.Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather but some sort of leather composite).
Contacted Lane Customer Service and was told to send pictures, receipts, serial numbers, etc of the items, which I did. Their response was that this issue was not covered by their "lifetime warranty".
The sofa and loveseat were never subjected to excessive sun light, which was suggested by Customer Service rep.Furniture was purchased at Carsons, so next step is to see if they can help.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats. One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "I bought this furniture froms lanes 2 years ago and paid 2000 for it and it looks like trash. The faux leather is peeling off the furniture. Was going to..."
- "OmegaXL has been awesome for me; The pain I have had through my body is now in check. Now I can walk - jog on the bike trails. Something that..."
- "D. R. Horton built my new Energy Star Certified home and chose to eliminate key elements of the system. After multiple requests they have not supplied me with an Energy..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."