Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010.Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather but some sort of leather composite).
Contacted Lane Customer Service and was told to send pictures, receipts, serial numbers, etc of the items, which I did. Their response was that this issue was not covered by their "lifetime warranty".
The sofa and loveseat were never subjected to excessive sun light, which was suggested by Customer Service rep.Furniture was purchased at Carsons, so next step is to see if they can help.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was told lane would work with me on my couch and love seat that the leather is peeling on. After a week I was told it was not manufacturing..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "D. R. Horton built my new Energy Star Certified home and chose to eliminate key elements of the system. After multiple requests they have not supplied me with an Energy..."
- "OmegaXL has been awesome for me; The pain I have had through my body is now in check. Now I can walk - jog on the bike trails. Something that..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."