100% full Not resolved
2.0

After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off.It's just getting worse and worse.

I contacted the company where we purchased it and they said "Sorry, the Lane company only has a 1 year guarantee". There is no way to slip cover it. I'm so disappointed in the Lane company and their supposed quality. We spent a lot of money on this furniture.

I looked and looked for just the right furniture for our home, thought I had found it and then this has happened.I can't afford to go buy new again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lane furniture recliner from Lane Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Lane Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was obvious lack of quality of the upholstery fabric. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lane Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments