Lane Furniture - The Lane recliner that we purchased is covered in a polyeurethane "leather look" fabric. After 18 months it has started flaking badly on the seat. We also purchased a matching double reclining sofa.
After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off.It's just getting worse and worse.
I contacted the company where we purchased it and they said "Sorry, the Lane company only has a 1 year guarantee". There is no way to slip cover it. I'm so disappointed in the Lane company and their supposed quality. We spent a lot of money on this furniture.
I looked and looked for just the right furniture for our home, thought I had found it and then this has happened.I can't afford to go buy new again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Obvious lack of quality of the upholstery fabric
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."