Lane Furniture - The Lane recliner that we purchased is covered in a polyeurethane "leather look" fabric. After 18 months it has started flaking badly on the seat. We also purchased a matching double reclining sofa.
After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off.It's just getting worse and worse.
I contacted the company where we purchased it and they said "Sorry, the Lane company only has a 1 year guarantee". There is no way to slip cover it. I'm so disappointed in the Lane company and their supposed quality. We spent a lot of money on this furniture.
I looked and looked for just the right furniture for our home, thought I had found it and then this has happened.I can't afford to go buy new again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Obvious lack of quality of the upholstery fabric
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "As a warning to people ordering Lane leather furniture- after a year and a half ; the leather started cracking - after 3 years; it is coming apart. I called..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."