1.6
Style and Design

8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats.One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within a few months.

These love seats had been placed in a little used tv room. I paid to have it repaired and now another arm has done the same thing. When the repairman came he could not see how to get into the sofa to repair it, called me in to take a close look, and I totally agree that it is almost an impossibility. The problem with the arms is that they are only attached with a tiny layered piece of soft wood stapled (not even screwed) into the main framework.

The slightest pressure against the arm by simply sitting on the sofa begins to pull it lose and then after several sittings the staples are completely pulled out. This can be readily seen by the pictures I am providing.

I contacted Lane over a month ago and was told it would take "several weeks" to process my complaint.

I have provided every bit of information they required and no resolution at all has been given me.I believe they should stand behind their "good name" and give some sort of resolution to this problem.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lane Furniture and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lane furniture sofa from Lane Furniture was company lack of comittment, quality and durability , but reviewer liked style was just what i wanted. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lane Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lane Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments