8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats.One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within a few months.
These love seats had been placed in a little used tv room. I paid to have it repaired and now another arm has done the same thing. When the repairman came he could not see how to get into the sofa to repair it, called me in to take a close look, and I totally agree that it is almost an impossibility. The problem with the arms is that they are only attached with a tiny layered piece of soft wood stapled (not even screwed) into the main framework.
The slightest pressure against the arm by simply sitting on the sofa begins to pull it lose and then after several sittings the staples are completely pulled out. This can be readily seen by the pictures I am providing.
I contacted Lane over a month ago and was told it would take "several weeks" to process my complaint.
I have provided every bit of information they required and no resolution at all has been given me.I believe they should stand behind their "good name" and give some sort of resolution to this problem.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Style was just what i wanted
- Style of furniture
- Store where purchased was great
What I disliked
- Company lack of comittment
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Poor quality furniture. Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use. I don't care whether I am contacted by..."
- "For the past 6 months Aaron's Rental truck has made 2-3 weekly visits to the adjacent rental property and we are the ones whom have had to deal with their..."
- "I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the..."
- "went to Outback in Lufkin, TX and was served bread with mold...ended up in ER next evening due to food poisoning...I think the two might be related seeing as ho..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."