Lane Furniture - Sorry construction of reclining sofa
8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats.One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within a few months.
These love seats had been placed in a little used tv room. I paid to have it repaired and now another arm has done the same thing. When the repairman came he could not see how to get into the sofa to repair it, called me in to take a close look, and I totally agree that it is almost an impossibility. The problem with the arms is that they are only attached with a tiny layered piece of soft wood stapled (not even screwed) into the main framework.
The slightest pressure against the arm by simply sitting on the sofa begins to pull it lose and then after several sittings the staples are completely pulled out. This can be readily seen by the pictures I am providing.
I contacted Lane over a month ago and was told it would take "several weeks" to process my complaint.
I have provided every bit of information they required and no resolution at all has been given me.I believe they should stand behind their "good name" and give some sort of resolution to this problem.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Style was just what i wanted
- Style of furniture
- Store where purchased was great
What I disliked
- Company lack of comittment
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- "Horrible quality furniture. Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler. They use cardboard..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "went to Outback in Lufkin, TX and was served bread with mold...ended up in ER next evening due to food poisoning...I think the two might be related seeing as ho..."
- "I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the..."
- "For the past 6 months Aaron's Rental truck has made 2-3 weekly visits to the adjacent rental property and we are the ones whom have had to deal with their..."