Lufkin, Texas
100% full Not resolved

8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats.One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within a few months.

These love seats had been placed in a little used tv room. I paid to have it repaired and now another arm has done the same thing. When the repairman came he could not see how to get into the sofa to repair it, called me in to take a close look, and I totally agree that it is almost an impossibility. The problem with the arms is that they are only attached with a tiny layered piece of soft wood stapled (not even screwed) into the main framework.

The slightest pressure against the arm by simply sitting on the sofa begins to pull it lose and then after several sittings the staples are completely pulled out. This can be readily seen by the pictures I am providing.

I contacted Lane over a month ago and was told it would take "several weeks" to process my complaint.

I have provided every bit of information they required and no resolution at all has been given me.I believe they should stand behind their "good name" and give some sort of resolution to this problem.

Review about: Loveseat.

I liked: Style was just what i wanted, Style of furniture, Store where purchased was great.

I didn't like: Company lack of comittment, Quality, Durability.

1.6
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lane Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2700
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion