The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating.The photo shows one section but the others are similar.
Never had a sofa for less than 12 years and have never had a problem before. Unfortunately, no one wants responsibility, but the fact that this was a newly released fabric when we bought the sofa, and this fabric can no longer be found, tells you something. Of course it's out of warranty which is a good reason to deny responsibility for an inferior product.
We oringinally just wanted it repaired but it will have to be replaced so back to Havertys.Barbara King
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We have a 2014 Fifth Wheel that came with Lane Theater Seating, after less than 2 years of use the material on the backs is separating and falling off. ..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza. Salon #3549. I went there to get a touch up and walked out with..."
- "My 5K Natuzzi sofa cushions have all collapsed in less than six months. Very inferior foam. Supposed to be Itailian made. I think it is Chinese junk...."
- "I received a coupon for a free 10 Miracle leave in conditioner 2 oz. with any store purchase,I went to the check out with my purchase and the free product..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."