Vero Beach, Florida

The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating.The photo shows one section but the others are similar.

Related: Lane Furniture Sofa Review

Never had a sofa for less than 12 years and have never had a problem before. Unfortunately, no one wants responsibility, but the fact that this was a newly released fabric when we bought the sofa, and this fabric can no longer be found, tells you something. Of course it's out of warranty which is a good reason to deny responsibility for an inferior product.

We oringinally just wanted it repaired but it will have to be replaced so back to Havertys.Barbara King

Review about: Touchdown Sectional.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lane Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1222767

Same issue cracking everywhere waste of money

Lane Furniture Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Last week I was doing a routine cleaning/conditioning of my Lane sofa and loveseat and recognized huge flaking off on areas that exhibited cracks a couple months ago. This is..." Read more Lane Furniture PEELING APART Lane Furniture "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..." Read more Lane Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category Lane Furniture "I purchased Lane Furniture loveseat with dual recliner and sofa with dual recliner. I also purchased an extended warranty. In a little over a year the finish of..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Paid $2000.00 for sofa and love seat. After a year the bonded leather covering was flaking and peeling all over. Lanes and the stores (Klausens, in Lakeland Fl) response was..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin - my mentor and amazing inventor Roca Labs "I have lost a total of 57 inches all over with Roca Labs regimen. I was size 18 and now a 9/8. Amazingly my body fat is now 30% ......." Read more