The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating.The photo shows one section but the others are similar.
Never had a sofa for less than 12 years and have never had a problem before. Unfortunately, no one wants responsibility, but the fact that this was a newly released fabric when we bought the sofa, and this fabric can no longer be found, tells you something. Of course it's out of warranty which is a good reason to deny responsibility for an inferior product.
We oringinally just wanted it repaired but it will have to be replaced so back to Havertys.Barbara King
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "I received a coupon for a free 10 Miracle leave in conditioner 2 oz. with any store purchase,I went to the check out with my purchase and the free product..."
- "I bought a new ring for my daith piercing. It was a super cute package of purple rings. I assumed their body jewelry would be perfectly fine and not cause..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."