Vero Beach, Florida

The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating.The photo shows one section but the others are similar.

Never had a sofa for less than 12 years and have never had a problem before. Unfortunately, no one wants responsibility, but the fact that this was a newly released fabric when we bought the sofa, and this fabric can no longer be found, tells you something. Of course it's out of warranty which is a good reason to deny responsibility for an inferior product.

We oringinally just wanted it repaired but it will have to be replaced so back to Havertys.Barbara King

Review about: Touchdown Sectional.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lane Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1222767

Same issue cracking everywhere waste of money

Lane Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category Lane Furniture "I purchased Lane Furniture loveseat with dual recliner and sofa with dual recliner. I also purchased an extended warranty. In a little over a year the finish of..." Read more Lane Furniture - RV Theater Seating, Material falling apart Lane Furniture "We have a 2014 Fifth Wheel that came with Lane Theater Seating, after less than 2 years of use the material on the backs is separating and falling off. ..." Read more Lane furniture deteriorating Lane Furniture "our chairs started peeling and the surface layer falling off even on a chair that is not used. it started on the arms and spread to the back and seats...." Read more Lane Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category Lane Furniture "My husband and I purchased our first furniture set, a full couch, a recliner couch and a stand alone recliner. We were told at purchase it was leather. ..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more