We have a 2014 Fifth Wheel that came with Lane Theater Seating, after less than 2 years of use the material on the backs is separating and falling off.After numerous attempts asking for guidance and help from Lane, the ones they referred us to, who referred us to someone else, who referred us to another..and so it went.

Related: Lane Furniture Recliner Review

We were finally told there was no repair that would hold. The oils from your head cause this problem....No help available. If your RV comes equipped with Lane furniture in the leather like material, either have them remove this furniture or cover the headrest area for the life of the furniture or suffer the mess of deterioration after a short time of use.

In other words....ditch the Lane.

Review about: Lane Furniture Recliner Warranty.

I liked: I liked the look of the piece i purchased.

I didn't like: Poor problem solution.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lane Furniture Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $800
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.