1.2

We have a 2014 Fifth Wheel that came with Lane Theater Seating, after less than 2 years of use the material on the backs is separating and falling off.After numerous attempts asking for guidance and help from Lane, the ones they referred us to, who referred us to someone else, who referred us to another..and so it went.

We were finally told there was no repair that would hold. The oils from your head cause this problem....No help available. If your RV comes equipped with Lane furniture in the leather like material, either have them remove this furniture or cover the headrest area for the life of the furniture or suffer the mess of deterioration after a short time of use.

In other words....ditch the Lane.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lane furniture recliner from Lane Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Lane Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor problem solution. Author liked the most i liked the look of the piece i purchased. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lane Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments