Lane Furniture - Review about Poor Quality Furniture from Lonoke, Arkansas
Poor quality furniture.Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use.
I don't care whether I am contacted by Lane furniture. I contacted them which too quite a bit of effort. To contact their customer service which is the only thing worse than their products you must leave multiple messages which they do not return. Then when you do finally talk to a company rep they only want one piece of information and when they hear that your furniture is no longer covered by their warranty they will be quick to let you know perhaps with a little chuckle in their voice.
Finally when you have to get the matter off your chest so you call.
Ack to speak to a supervisor they will let you talk then when you are done venting they simply hang up leaving you with no closure - just crummy sub par furniture.I tell everyone I can if you buy lane furniture you will be mad and disappointed
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..."
- "Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."