Columbus, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

Horrible quality furniture.Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler.

They use cardboard under the cushion on the arm rest, and only staple it on one side, so as soon as you try to push yourself up from the seated position, your arm goes right through the cardboard. After that, all the batting falls through onto the floor. We bought the set at Front Room Furniture, who were ok at first but after 3 times of having them come out within a year, they started telling me it was wear and tear and that they were not going to repair it anymore. So, lesson learned.

Avoid Lane Furniture and Front Room Furniture.

A $1500 set should last a bit longer I think.Don't use cardboard in high stress areas!!

Review about: Poor Quality Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lane furniture deteriorating Lane Furniture "our chairs started peeling and the surface layer falling off even on a chair that is not used. it started on the arms and spread to the back and seats...." Read more Lane Furniture - Premium Price, Poor Quality Lane Furniture "We purchased a power reclining sofa and a reclining love seat. The delivery date was set. I called the day before delivery to get a time estimate for delivery. They..." Read more Lane Furniture - Poor quality leather fabric Lane Furniture "I paid over $1200 for a Lane leather recliner in late 2011 and expected the fabric to last a lifetime. I knew that I'd probably have to repair the wood..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Last week I was doing a routine cleaning/conditioning of my Lane sofa and loveseat and recognized huge flaking off on areas that exhibited cracks a couple months ago. This is..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more