Lane Furniture - Review about Poor Quality Furniture from Columbus, Ohio
Horrible quality furniture.Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler.
They use cardboard under the cushion on the arm rest, and only staple it on one side, so as soon as you try to push yourself up from the seated position, your arm goes right through the cardboard. After that, all the batting falls through onto the floor. We bought the set at Front Room Furniture, who were ok at first but after 3 times of having them come out within a year, they started telling me it was wear and tear and that they were not going to repair it anymore. So, lesson learned.
Avoid Lane Furniture and Front Room Furniture.
A $1500 set should last a bit longer I think.Don't use cardboard in high stress areas!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Words cannot express the total dissappointment we've exprerience with our Lane Furniture. Who would expect to pay nearly $3000 for furniture and have it peel in less than two years!..."
- "The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating. The photo shows one section but the others are similar. Never had..."
- "Ordered Riverside furniture Annandale 60" TV console and matching end table on 11/12/2012. Received order on 12/11/2012. TV console packing was externally damaged. Delivery team would not stay while I..."
- "I made an order ....they took my money and I have no clothes and no way of contacting customer service because the number given isn't a working number. Trying to..."
- "Light University promised my family and I a “lifetime” scholarship and credits to my local college through a partnership program. One day an idea came to me and I..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."