Lane Furniture - Review about Poor Quality Furniture from Columbus, Ohio
Horrible quality furniture.Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler.
They use cardboard under the cushion on the arm rest, and only staple it on one side, so as soon as you try to push yourself up from the seated position, your arm goes right through the cardboard. After that, all the batting falls through onto the floor. We bought the set at Front Room Furniture, who were ok at first but after 3 times of having them come out within a year, they started telling me it was wear and tear and that they were not going to repair it anymore. So, lesson learned.
Avoid Lane Furniture and Front Room Furniture.
A $1500 set should last a bit longer I think.Don't use cardboard in high stress areas!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."
- "After 18 months of owning this Lane sectional the material started cracking in a couple spots. (refer to pic “after 18 months”). After about 2 years the material has..."
- "Poor quality furniture. Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use. I don't care whether I am contacted by..."
- "Light University promised my family and I a “lifetime” scholarship and credits to my local college through a partnership program. One day an idea came to me and I..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "While visiting Zion National Park last week Of Sept. 2014, my husband and I rented a car from your facility in Vegas. When we reached Zion, I noticed that..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."