Lane Furniture - Review about Poor Quality Furniture from Columbus, Ohio
Horrible quality furniture.Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler.
They use cardboard under the cushion on the arm rest, and only staple it on one side, so as soon as you try to push yourself up from the seated position, your arm goes right through the cardboard. After that, all the batting falls through onto the floor. We bought the set at Front Room Furniture, who were ok at first but after 3 times of having them come out within a year, they started telling me it was wear and tear and that they were not going to repair it anymore. So, lesson learned.
Avoid Lane Furniture and Front Room Furniture.
A $1500 set should last a bit longer I think.Don't use cardboard in high stress areas!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats. One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I purchased this from Value City Furniture in Columbus Ohio. This is what it looks like just 3 years later. Was told I was purchasing genuine leather. ..."
- "I was burnt by blazing hott water while showering at the days inn hotel in reynoldsburg ohio,the water started off warm then all of a sudden a burst of blazen..."
- "I ordered a table on Sears.com and when my order arrived it was only the legs of the table. I called and found out that the table was falsely advertised..."