Review about Lane Furniture Sofa

I was told lane would work with me on my couch and love seat that the leather is peeling on. After a week I was told it was not manufacturing defects. Looks like a defect to me what do you think?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 11 #1092890

I am having the same problem. We paid almost $3000 for this sectional and it's not even three years old. Has anyone found any repair options?

Jan 01 #1086955

I am also experiencing this situation with Lane furniture. I was told I had purchased a "leather everywhere you touch" sofa and here I am 4 years later and the "leather" is peeling and flaking. I called a leather repair service who informed me that the "leather" is "bonded leather" other words its leather made of scraps of leather and sometimes called "vinyl".

Dec 29, 2015 #1085699

Lane recliner and sofa have the upholstery fabric (bonded leather) falling apart. Both look like someone who has had a really bad sunburn and is peeling. Disgusting for the price paid. Lane stands behind their 1 year covering policy. 1 year and a day and SOL! Horrible company out of what was once a very reputable one!

Dec 06, 2015 #1074579

ABSOLUTELY!!! We had the EXACT same thing happen to us. It's from the chair opening an closing. The fake leather, that they claim is real "bonded" or whatever lame term they use at the time of their sales pitch, slides up and down and eventually separates from the foam on the back of the chair. It starts with the chairs you use more, then the rest of your chairs will start peeling too. Our entire sectional is going in the garbage because of this. It started flaking apart after only a few months. IT IS A DEFECT. I've seem many people on this site with the EXACT SAME ISSUE. It's awful!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lane Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lane Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about