I bought this furniture 25 months ago.I didn't know that it would do this.
I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new furniture before and this was my new piece. It was a waste of hard earned money. You would think it would last more than two years.
I'm embrassed for people to see my couch.
I called the company I bought the couch from they said nothing they could do it was over one ur old.I would have to pay to have it recovered myself.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."