Shawnee, Oklahoma

I bought this furniture 25 months ago.I didn't know that it would do this.

I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new furniture before and this was my new piece. It was a waste of hard earned money. You would think it would last more than two years.

I'm embrassed for people to see my couch.

I called the company I bought the couch from they said nothing they could do it was over one ur old.I would have to pay to have it recovered myself.

Review about: Couch.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

same thing happened to me.a "leather"sectional I got from Ashley Furniture.

It started cracking after 2 years...by 4 years it was scary looking. well....after several calls to the store, c/s and corporate...i was told nothing could be done. really.

well....my wonderful hubby got the personal number for the CEO..after a very scathing phone call...within a week..they delivered a new sectional, ottoman...and even picked up the old stuff.yep...i was one please pup.