I bought an expensive beautiful swivel glider rocker recliner four years ago. It started leaving black stains on the carpet.

Called the store where I got it and they told me they would order a new mechanism. They did. It didn't stop the metal shaving stains. They said they would contact Lane and someone would get back to me.

No one did so I tried to call. No resolution. I have had other lane furniture with no problems...one recliner being 14 years old and works perfectly yet. I would like to exchange this recliner for another chair at least.

Very very disappointed. HELP

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "if i can't get a full refund i would be happy to choose a different chair please" as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lane Furniture. The most disappointing about lane furniture recliner from Lane Furniture was medhanism, company lack of comittment and quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lane Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lane Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

Mine did the same, and have been given no resolution. Were you able to get stain out, and how to do it. Mine is a total mess!

Our leather Lane recliner does the same thing. We are going to try to contact them.

Grrrr! The Kistners, Florence, Or