Westminster, South Carolina

Update by user Jul 09, 2016

This issued has not been resolved and I do not expect it to ever be resolved.Lane's quality has really deteriorated.

Just want to make others aware of this.I will never purchase anything from them again.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2016

I order two Lane Benson faux leather loveseats, through Sofas & Sectionals in October 2013. Have taken exceptional care of these items. Followed the cleaning instructions as provided in the owner's manual. After 2 years, the fabric started to blister on all of the back cushions. The blistering started spreading across the cushion, then began to peel. On one cushion the fabric has almost peeled completely off. Of course the warranty on the fabric is only 1 year.

I contacted Lane with my issues. They proceeded to tell me about the 1 year warranty and that I was not eligible for any type of refund. They did ask for photos of the damage to send to quality control, which I provided. I did not hear any more from them after that.

Lane used to be high quality furniture. When you spend approximately $1300 for furniture you would expect it to last more than 2.5 years.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lane Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lane furniture loveseat from Lane Furniture was quality of fabric Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lane Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lane Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments