Update added by user Jul 09
This issued has not been resolved and I do not expect it to ever be resolved.Lane's quality has really deteriorated.
Just want to make others aware of this.I will never purchase anything from them again.
Original review posted by user Jun 09
I order two Lane Benson faux leather loveseats, through Sofas & Sectionals in October 2013. Have taken exceptional care of these items. Followed the cleaning instructions as provided in the owner's manual. After 2 years, the fabric started to blister on all of the back cushions. The blistering started spreading across the cushion, then began to peel. On one cushion the fabric has almost peeled completely off. Of course the warranty on the fabric is only 1 year.
I contacted Lane with my issues. They proceeded to tell me about the 1 year warranty and that I was not eligible for any type of refund. They did ask for photos of the damage to send to quality control, which I provided. I did not hear any more from them after that.
Lane used to be high quality furniture. When you spend approximately $1300 for furniture you would expect it to last more than 2.5 years.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of fabric
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lane Benson Faux Leather Loveseat
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."
- "8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats. One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within..."
- "I was staying at Suburban Lodge (Savannah, GA) for about a month. Two weeks before I left, I started having issues with my scalp- really itchy and bumps started to..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."