My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and workmanship as long as you, the original consumer, own the furniture."
Now, one of the black metal parts in the mechanism has snapped in half, and Lane won't make good. They're claiming that the warranty is invalid because they went through bankruptcy proceedings a few years ago, and Heritage Home Group owns the company.
I have no way to know if what they're telling me is true. I only know they sold this chair with a lifetime warranty, and now they're refusing to honor it. Watch out for any brand sold by Heritage Home Group. They're liars and cheats.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats. One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within..."
- "Sonic on louis henna in round rock tx. Served food with hair in it...."
- "I recently purchased 8 of these "mason jar-looking drinking glasses. They have been used just a few times and the red color is flaking off of them!! I'm..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."