Round Rock, Texas

My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and workmanship as long as you, the original consumer, own the furniture."

Now, one of the black metal parts in the mechanism has snapped in half, and Lane won't make good. They're claiming that the warranty is invalid because they went through bankruptcy proceedings a few years ago, and Heritage Home Group owns the company.

I have no way to know if what they're telling me is true. I only know they sold this chair with a lifetime warranty, and now they're refusing to honor it. Watch out for any brand sold by Heritage Home Group. They're liars and cheats.

Review about: Lane Furniture Recliner.

1.8
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lane Furniture - Horrible Customer Service with Lane Furtniture Lane Furniture "After 18 months of owning this Lane sectional the material started cracking in a couple spots. (refer to pic “after 18 months”). After about 2 years the material has..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review from Edmond, Oklahoma Lane Furniture "Words cannot express the total dissappointment we've exprerience with our Lane Furniture. Who would expect to pay nearly $3000 for furniture and have it peel in less than two years!..." Read more Lane Furniture Recliner Review Lane Furniture "My husband and I bought 2 oversized rocker recliners 2 years ago. These were to replace as everyday seating rather than a couch. In the last 2 weeks both of..." Read more Lane Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category Lane Furniture "My husband and I purchased our first furniture set, a full couch, a recliner couch and a stand alone recliner. We were told at purchase it was leather. ..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more