1.8
Style and Design

My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and workmanship as long as you, the original consumer, own the furniture."

Now, one of the black metal parts in the mechanism has snapped in half, and Lane won't make good. They're claiming that the warranty is invalid because they went through bankruptcy proceedings a few years ago, and Heritage Home Group owns the company.

I have no way to know if what they're telling me is true. I only know they sold this chair with a lifetime warranty, and now they're refusing to honor it. Watch out for any brand sold by Heritage Home Group. They're liars and cheats.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of lane furniture recliner warranty. Lane Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lane furniture recliner warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lane Furniture.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments