Featured Not resolved

My daughter saved for months and bought a Lane red leather recliner, she is disabled and lives on very little (chair costs $565).Just over one year the leather started crumbling off.

I had just had hip replacement and wasn't able to get to the store she purchased the chair at until three months after the year was up (the people at the store were very nice and contacted Lane for us) and of course because it is over one year they refuse to give us any help, oh I forgot they will send someone to fix it at her cost.So much for American made!

Review about: Lane Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Faulty material.

Preferred solution: I want it fixed or replaced..

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Edmonton, Kentucky, United States #951839

I have exact same color on sofa and 2 recliners. Every piece of it is doing the exact same thing. It is such an embarrassment!!

Lane Furniture - Premium Price, Poor Quality Lane Furniture "We purchased a power reclining sofa and a reclining love seat. The delivery date was set. I called the day before delivery to get a time estimate for delivery. They..." Read more Lane Furniture - Peeling Faux leather on Lane Lane Furniture "Love the look of our Lane furniture until the Faux leather coating started cracking and peeling. This furniture doesn't get that much use and we are a older couple with..." Read more Lane Furniture - Recliner Review Lane Furniture "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..." Read more Lane Furniture - Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Last week I was doing a routine cleaning/conditioning of my Lane sofa and loveseat and recognized huge flaking off on areas that exhibited cracks a couple months ago. This is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more