Oxnard, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved

My daughter saved for months and bought a Lane red leather recliner, she is disabled and lives on very little (chair costs $565).Just over one year the leather started crumbling off.

I had just had hip replacement and wasn't able to get to the store she purchased the chair at until three months after the year was up (the people at the store were very nice and contacted Lane for us) and of course because it is over one year they refuse to give us any help, oh I forgot they will send someone to fix it at her cost.So much for American made!

Review about: Red Leather Recliner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lane Furniture Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Faulty material / $565
Preferred solution I want it fixed or replaced.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Edmonton, Kentucky, United States #951839

I have exact same color on sofa and 2 recliners. Every piece of it is doing the exact same thing. It is such an embarrassment!!

Lane Furniture - Sectional sofa Lane Furniture "The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating. The photo shows one section but the others are similar. Never had..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review Lane Furniture "As a warning to people ordering Lane leather furniture- after a year and a half ; the leather started cracking - after 3 years; it is coming apart. I called..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Paid $2000.00 for sofa and love seat. After a year the bonded leather covering was flaking and peeling all over. Lanes and the stores (Klausens, in Lakeland Fl) response was..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review from Baltimore, Maryland Lane Furniture "Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more