Featured 100% full Not resolved

My daughter saved for months and bought a Lane red leather recliner, she is disabled and lives on very little (chair costs $565).Just over one year the leather started crumbling off.

I had just had hip replacement and wasn't able to get to the store she purchased the chair at until three months after the year was up (the people at the store were very nice and contacted Lane for us) and of course because it is over one year they refuse to give us any help, oh I forgot they will send someone to fix it at her cost.So much for American made!

Review about: Lane Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Faulty material.

Preferred solution: I want it fixed or replaced..

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Edmonton, Kentucky, United States #951839

I have exact same color on sofa and 2 recliners. Every piece of it is doing the exact same thing. It is such an embarrassment!!

Lane Furniture - Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Paid $2000.00 for sofa and love seat. After a year the bonded leather covering was flaking and peeling all over. Lanes and the stores (Klausens, in Lakeland Fl) response was..." Read more Lane Furniture PEELING APART Lane Furniture "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..." Read more Lane Furniture - Peeling Faux leather on Lane Lane Furniture "Love the look of our Lane furniture until the Faux leather coating started cracking and peeling. This furniture doesn't get that much use and we are a older couple with..." Read more Lane Furniture - Lane Sofa and Loveseat Lane Furniture "This is what my couch and love seat from Lane Furniture both look like. They have peeled, cracked and flaked all over my floor and clothes. I have to keep..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more