Edmond, Oklahoma

Words cannot express the total dissappointment we've exprerience with our Lane Furniture.Who would expect to pay nearly $3000 for furniture and have it peel in less than two years!

Because we do not have children in the home nor pets, we did not suspect that we'd need an extended warranty for our brand new, so-called "bonded leather" furniture! After contacting Mathis Brothers OKC where we purchased the furniture and finding they would do nothing about it, I actually considered purchasing a DIY repair kit for what began as one small area. Unfortunately, the peeling has continued to spread every where on the sectional and now the recliner. I'm totally embarrassed to say the least.

Were supposed to entertain guests for Thanksgiving. Sure Fit chair covers will not accomodate my furniture's design.

I cant sell the furniture in its condition.I feel stuck in this dilemma

Review about: Lane Action Sectional Sofa With Pull Out Bed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lane Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Girard, Kansas, United States #1291292

Bonded leather is junk. Should be illegal to have the word leather in it's description. Gives consumers a false sense of security.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1230890

I'm in the same boat.Our furniture was almost three years old when it began to flake.

Once the flaking began it rapidly spread to every cushion.

The couch is now an embarrassment to our family.I do not see a solution until state and or federal government gets involved or a class action law suit is filed.