Lane Furniture Sofa Review from Edmond, Oklahoma
Words cannot express the total dissappointment we've exprerience with our Lane Furniture.Who would expect to pay nearly $3000 for furniture and have it peel in less than two years!
Because we do not have children in the home nor pets, we did not suspect that we'd need an extended warranty for our brand new, so-called "bonded leather" furniture! After contacting Mathis Brothers OKC where we purchased the furniture and finding they would do nothing about it, I actually considered purchasing a DIY repair kit for what began as one small area. Unfortunately, the peeling has continued to spread every where on the sectional and now the recliner. I'm totally embarrassed to say the least.
Were supposed to entertain guests for Thanksgiving. Sure Fit chair covers will not accomodate my furniture's design.
I cant sell the furniture in its condition.I feel stuck in this dilemma
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 18 months of owning this Lane sectional the material started cracking in a couple spots. (refer to pic “after 18 months”). After about 2 years the material has..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats. One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "After just 1,600 miles I had 1 leaf spring crack in 2 places & the other 3 flattened out under stress. The mechanic said the springs were under sized..."
- "Since the beginning when I set up my business account at FedEx.com there has been nothing but problems. I have been in customer service with forward facing contact with both..."
- "CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical. He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min. conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar..."