Lane Furniture Sofa Review from Baltimore, Maryland
Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional os only 3 yrs old started looking bad over a year ago. Do not buy anything manufactured from this company
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Poor quality furniture. Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use. I don't care whether I am contacted by..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the..."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."