Lane Furniture Sofa Review from Baltimore, Maryland
Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional os only 3 yrs old started looking bad over a year ago. Do not buy anything manufactured from this company
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Lane leather recliner, 2 years old leather is chipping away, it should last several years, contacted the store I purchased from, there sorry only a one year warranty, other customers..."
- "Poor quality furniture. Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use. I don't care whether I am contacted by..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..."
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."