I was told lane would work with me on my couch and love seat that the leather is peeling on. After a week I was told it was not manufacturing defects. Looks like a defect to me what do you think?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lane furniture sofa. Lane Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lane furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lane Furniture.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

I am having the same problem. We paid almost $3000 for this sectional and it's not even three years old. Has anyone found any repair options?

I am also experiencing this situation with Lane furniture. I was told I had purchased a "leather everywhere you touch" sofa and here I am 4 years later and the "leather" is peeling and flaking. I called a leather repair service who informed me that the "leather" is "bonded leather"...in other words its leather made of scraps of leather and sometimes called "vinyl".

Lane recliner and sofa have the upholstery fabric (bonded leather) falling apart.Both look like someone who has had a really bad sunburn and is peeling.

Disgusting for the price paid. Lane stands behind their 1 year covering policy.

1 year and a day and SOL!Horrible company out of what was once a very reputable one!

ABSOLUTELY!!!We had the EXACT same thing happen to us.

It's from the chair opening an closing. The fake leather, that they claim is real "bonded" or whatever lame term they use at the time of their sales pitch, slides up and down and eventually separates from the foam on the back of the chair. It starts with the chairs you use more, then the rest of your chairs will start peeling too. Our entire sectional is going in the garbage because of this.

It started flaking apart after only a few months. IT IS A DEFECT.

I've seem many people on this site with the EXACT SAME ISSUE.It's awful!