My husband and I purchased our first furniture set, a full couch, a recliner couch and a stand alone recliner.We were told at purchase it was leather.

(It's actually Dura leather).

The recliner pull on the couch brokenas soon as it's warranty was up. We've now had the set less then. Three years and all the Dura leather is flaking off, in little tiny peices, that stick toneverything including in my hair.

when I called the company to ask about it, (that's when I found out it wasn't real leather) they told me, there is nothing they can do because it's been over a year and they only warranty a year. Gave me referrals on places to pay to have it fixed.

So basically if you want Furniture that lasts more then a few year don't buy Lane.

2.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lane Furniture - Premium Price, Poor Quality Lane Furniture "We purchased a power reclining sofa and a reclining love seat. The delivery date was set. I called the day before delivery to get a time estimate for delivery. They..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Last week I was doing a routine cleaning/conditioning of my Lane sofa and loveseat and recognized huge flaking off on areas that exhibited cracks a couple months ago. This is..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review from Edmond, Oklahoma Lane Furniture "Words cannot express the total dissappointment we've exprerience with our Lane Furniture. Who would expect to pay nearly $3000 for furniture and have it peel in less than two years!..." Read more Lane Furniture - Sectional sofa Lane Furniture "The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating. The photo shows one section but the others are similar. Never had..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more