2.0
Style and Design

My husband and I purchased our first furniture set, a full couch, a recliner couch and a stand alone recliner.We were told at purchase it was leather.

(It's actually Dura leather).

The recliner pull on the couch brokenas soon as it's warranty was up. We've now had the set less then. Three years and all the Dura leather is flaking off, in little tiny peices, that stick toneverything including in my hair.

when I called the company to ask about it, (that's when I found out it wasn't real leather) they told me, there is nothing they can do because it's been over a year and they only warranty a year. Gave me referrals on places to pay to have it fixed.

So basically if you want Furniture that lasts more then a few year don't buy Lane.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Lane Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lane Furniture.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments