My husband and I purchased our first furniture set, a full couch, a recliner couch and a stand alone recliner.We were told at purchase it was leather.

(It's actually Dura leather).

The recliner pull on the couch brokenas soon as it's warranty was up. We've now had the set less then. Three years and all the Dura leather is flaking off, in little tiny peices, that stick toneverything including in my hair.

when I called the company to ask about it, (that's when I found out it wasn't real leather) they told me, there is nothing they can do because it's been over a year and they only warranty a year. Gave me referrals on places to pay to have it fixed.

So basically if you want Furniture that lasts more then a few year don't buy Lane.

2.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lane Furniture Big Man Recliner Review Lane Furniture "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Last week I was doing a routine cleaning/conditioning of my Lane sofa and loveseat and recognized huge flaking off on areas that exhibited cracks a couple months ago. This is..." Read more Lane Furniture PEELING APART Lane Furniture "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..." Read more Lane Furniture Recliner Review Lane Furniture "My husband and I bought 2 oversized rocker recliners 2 years ago. These were to replace as everyday seating rather than a couch. In the last 2 weeks both of..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more