1.4
Style and Design

I purchased Lane Furniture loveseat with dual recliner and sofa with dual recliner.I also purchased an extended warranty.

In a little over a year the finish of the leather began to peel. I called warranty company and was told it only covered damage like a cut, tear, spill, etc. Contacted the manufacturer Lane Furniture and spoke to perhaps the rudest person I've ever spoken to. I was informed that the warranty only covers a year.

So $3500 dollars for Furniture that's trash. I would never buy this brand again nor will I purchase from American Factory Direct in Mandeville, La. If they were a reputable company they would have attempted to help me resolve this issue as opposed to saying call the warranty people or the manfucturer.

I wish there was a class action suit against Lane so that the many consumers who wasted their money could be compensated.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Lane Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lane Furniture.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments