Lane Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category

3 of 295 Lane Furniture reviews

I purchased Lane Furniture loveseat with dual recliner and sofa with dual recliner.I also purchased an extended warranty.

In a little over a year the finish of the leather began to peel. I called warranty company and was told it only covered damage like a cut, tear, spill, etc. Contacted the manufacturer Lane Furniture and spoke to perhaps the rudest person I've ever spoken to. I was informed that the warranty only covers a year.

So $3500 dollars for Furniture that's trash. I would never buy this brand again nor will I purchase from American Factory Direct in Mandeville, La. If they were a reputable company they would have attempted to help me resolve this issue as opposed to saying call the warranty people or the manfucturer.

I wish there was a class action suit against Lane so that the many consumers who wasted their money could be compensated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #958081

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lane Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 295 Lane Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lane Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lane Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×