I purchased Lane Furniture loveseat with dual recliner and sofa with dual recliner.I also purchased an extended warranty.

In a little over a year the finish of the leather began to peel. I called warranty company and was told it only covered damage like a cut, tear, spill, etc. Contacted the manufacturer Lane Furniture and spoke to perhaps the rudest person I've ever spoken to. I was informed that the warranty only covers a year.

So $3500 dollars for Furniture that's trash. I would never buy this brand again nor will I purchase from American Factory Direct in Mandeville, La. If they were a reputable company they would have attempted to help me resolve this issue as opposed to saying call the warranty people or the manfucturer.

I wish there was a class action suit against Lane so that the many consumers who wasted their money could be compensated.

1.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion