Lane Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category
I purchased Lane Furniture loveseat with dual recliner and sofa with dual recliner.I also purchased an extended warranty.
In a little over a year the finish of the leather began to peel. I called warranty company and was told it only covered damage like a cut, tear, spill, etc. Contacted the manufacturer Lane Furniture and spoke to perhaps the rudest person I've ever spoken to. I was informed that the warranty only covers a year.
So $3500 dollars for Furniture that's trash. I would never buy this brand again nor will I purchase from American Factory Direct in Mandeville, La. If they were a reputable company they would have attempted to help me resolve this issue as opposed to saying call the warranty people or the manfucturer.
I wish there was a class action suit against Lane so that the many consumers who wasted their money could be compensated.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "Placed 2 orders with this company. The first picture is what was received. The second (pretty picture) is what was ordered. I was MORTIFIED when i saw what she received!..."
- "Bought a new Electra Glide Classic on my way home, the rear tire went flat, i called the dealer was told the tires do not have road hazard, I had..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."