Lane Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category
I purchased Lane Furniture loveseat with dual recliner and sofa with dual recliner.I also purchased an extended warranty.
In a little over a year the finish of the leather began to peel. I called warranty company and was told it only covered damage like a cut, tear, spill, etc. Contacted the manufacturer Lane Furniture and spoke to perhaps the rudest person I've ever spoken to. I was informed that the warranty only covers a year.
So $3500 dollars for Furniture that's trash. I would never buy this brand again nor will I purchase from American Factory Direct in Mandeville, La. If they were a reputable company they would have attempted to help me resolve this issue as opposed to saying call the warranty people or the manfucturer.
I wish there was a class action suit against Lane so that the many consumers who wasted their money could be compensated.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Love the look of our Lane furniture until the Faux leather coating started cracking and peeling. This furniture doesn't get that much use and we are a older couple with..."
- "Last week I was doing a routine cleaning/conditioning of my Lane sofa and loveseat and recognized huge flaking off on areas that exhibited cracks a couple months ago. This is..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "Bought a new Electra Glide Classic on my way home, the rear tire went flat, i called the dealer was told the tires do not have road hazard, I had..."
- "Placed 2 orders with this company. The first picture is what was received. The second (pretty picture) is what was ordered. I was MORTIFIED when i saw what she received!..."