Lane leather recliner, 2 years old leather is chipping away, it should last several years, contacted the store I purchased from, there sorry only a one year warranty, other customers are having the same problem I was told. Lane should take care of there customers, so much for buying made in the USA

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lane Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lane Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lane Furniture reclinder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

We have the same issue in Canada.We bought lifetime warranty and they still won't cover this issue.

Obviously they couldn't care less.We paid 4600.00

I also bought a Lane recliner, from the picture I see the fabric is doing the same thing as yours.It is a recliner that cost $500 dollars and lasted 20 months.

They refuse to stand behind it, and said they did not have any other problems like mine.

Well, I see that were dishonest!