Featured Not resolved

Horrible quality furniture.Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler.

They use cardboard under the cushion on the arm rest, and only staple it on one side, so as soon as you try to push yourself up from the seated position, your arm goes right through the cardboard. After that, all the batting falls through onto the floor. We bought the set at Front Room Furniture, who were ok at first but after 3 times of having them come out within a year, they started telling me it was wear and tear and that they were not going to repair it anymore. So, lesson learned.

Avoid Lane Furniture and Front Room Furniture.

A $1500 set should last a bit longer I think.Don't use cardboard in high stress areas!!

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Lane Furniture - Peeling Faux leather on Lane Lane Furniture "Love the look of our Lane furniture until the Faux leather coating started cracking and peeling. This furniture doesn't get that much use and we are a older couple with..." Read more Lane Furniture - Bad Quality and company does not back up their product Lane Furniture "I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather. I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one..." Read more Lane Furniture PEELING APART Lane Furniture "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..." Read more Lane Furniture - RV Theater Seating, Material falling apart Lane Furniture "We have a 2014 Fifth Wheel that came with Lane Theater Seating, after less than 2 years of use the material on the backs is separating and falling off. ..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more