1.2

I bought this furniture 25 months ago.I didn't know that it would do this.

I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new furniture before and this was my new piece. It was a waste of hard earned money. You would think it would last more than two years.

I'm embrassed for people to see my couch.

I called the company I bought the couch from they said nothing they could do it was over one ur old.I would have to pay to have it recovered myself.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). cjdefries is overall dissatisfied with Lane Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lane Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lane Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

same thing happened to me.a "leather"sectional I got from Ashley Furniture.

It started cracking after 2 years...by 4 years it was scary looking. well....after several calls to the store, c/s and corporate...i was told nothing could be done. really.

well....my wonderful hubby got the personal number for the CEO..after a very scathing phone call...within a week..they delivered a new sectional, ottoman...and even picked up the old stuff.yep...i was one please pup.