1.5
Style and Design

After 18 months of owning this Lane sectional the material started cracking in a couple spots. (refer to pic “after 18 months”). After about 2 years the material has just started flaking off (see PIC 2). This is not happening in just one spot, but all over the couch. This is clearly a manufacture defect, and have found out that Lane has had problems with this material in the past.

This was the response from Customer Service "Due to the widely variable in-home use experiences once furniture has been accepted into a home, it is very difficult to determine the cause of the issues"

I would not recommend Lane/Heritage furniture, not only the product did not hold up they don't stand behind it either.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lane leather sectional from Lane Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Lane Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality and lack of customer service, quality of fabric and quality of chair. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lane Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Eastgate, Washington, United States #1195230

No this has not been resolved by Lane /Heritage. I have never seen such horrible customer service from Heritage (the owner of Lane). Just in 2 more months our couch has gotten much worse.