After 18 months of owning this Lane sectional the material started cracking in a couple spots. (refer to pic “after 18 months”). After about 2 years the material has just started flaking off (see PIC 2). This is not happening in just one spot, but all over the couch. This is clearly a manufacture defect, and have found out that Lane has had problems with this material in the past.

This was the response from Customer Service "Due to the widely variable in-home use experiences once furniture has been accepted into a home, it is very difficult to determine the cause of the issues"

I would not recommend Lane/Heritage furniture, not only the product did not hold up they don't stand behind it either.

Review about: Lane Leather Sectional.

I didn't like: Quality and lack of customer service, Quality of fabric, Quality of chair.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Eastgate, Washington, United States #1195230

No this has not been resolved by Lane /Heritage. I have never seen such horrible customer service from Heritage (the owner of Lane). Just in 2 more months our couch has gotten much worse.