Bought a Lane matching couch & love seat in January 2010.Both sides of reclining mechanism on love seat broke within 16 months.

Contacted customer service to find out warranty was only a year. Purchased warranty at retailer only to be informed it was for fabric only. Was referred to 2 companies in my state that could do repair. The first company I was referred to Advanced Technology Repair in Medford, New Jersey made it virtually impossible to get repair done and the cost was ludicrous.

It would make more sense to buy a new piece of furniture. 2nd company (Furniture Doctor in Flemington, NJ was reasonable and basically dismissed everything the first company told me. It was obvious that the first company didn't really want to do the repair. I was surprised as I was referred to them by Lane Industries as being one of their authorized service centers.

Not only was I disappointed by the furniture breaking so quickly, I was further distressed to see how poorly the authorized service center represented Lane Industries.

Needless to say, I won't be buying Lane Furniture again.DON'T BUY LANE FURNITURE!

Review about: Lane Furniture Warranty.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Same exact issue.We bought lane couch and love seat...both handles on the couch have broke.

The first one was with in warranty and now the second one is broke. This can't be American made! Please tell me we we produce better quality products here in the us OR we back products which have poor designed parts!

Come on!I replaced the mechanism myself the first time and will do it again....BUT LANE better get their freakin act together !