Thinking that Lane was a trusted US furniture Co.I purchased a small leather expensive firm recliner from Conlin's Furniture in Butte, MT.

After a year of very gentle use I noticed that the back was feeling soft so I started putting a pillow behind my back. Last week while vacuuming behind chair I saw what appeared to be a spring poking against fabric. I called store and was told it was out of warranty and they could send someone out for $75 to look at it. I said I'd bring it in.

Still $75! I called Lane and spoke with consumer services and was told to send photos to furniturebrands. com. I called a few days later and was told there had never been any complaints but they would send springs.

They did.Lane is a irresponsible shabby company who I will never buy from, nor, from Conlin's Furniture Store.

Review about: Lane Furniture Recliner.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

My warranty card reads,"Sleeper mechanisms, mattresses, wooden frame components, springs and foam seat cores are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for five years from date of sale to original purchaser. All other miscellaneous components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of sale to original purchaser."

Note "springs and five years".

cohena2

If your chair is OUT OF WARRANTY then why should they fix it for free? That defeats the purpose of having a warranty.