Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design

I purchased a Lane Double Reclining Sofa over four years ago and the fabric is cracking and tearing away from the pad. I was told by the furniture store it was leather. It is not leather, but cheap polyester. It is paper thin and doesn't wear at all. I called and emailed Heritage Home and they said it was too long after I purchased it. I have to now pay to have it recovered or buy a new sofa. I will NEVER buy Lane furniture again and I suggest to everyone out there to avoid Lane Furniture. It is junk and they don't stand behind their product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lane furniture sofa from Lane Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1079 and wants Lane Furniture to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of fabric. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lane Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #973658

It is leather but they get all their cover from china and Mexico and yes it is very VERY cheap. When I first started working there the quality was excellent in1998 but it has went down hill badly also the cover used to have a lifetime warranty