Lane Furniture - Cracked and torn fabric on Lane Double Reclining Sofa
I purchased a Lane Double Reclining Sofa over four years ago and the fabric is cracking and tearing away from the pad. I was told by the furniture store it was leather. It is not leather, but cheap polyester. It is paper thin and doesn't wear at all. I called and emailed Heritage Home and they said it was too long after I purchased it. I have to now pay to have it recovered or buy a new sofa. I will NEVER buy Lane furniture again and I suggest to everyone out there to avoid Lane Furniture. It is junk and they don't stand behind their product.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of fabric
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Double Recliner Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As a warning to people ordering Lane leather furniture- after a year and a half ; the leather started cracking - after 3 years; it is coming apart. I called..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather. I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I live in Arizona, I purchase a car cover for about $125.00 in order to protect my vehicle from the sun, after a month the vehicle's paint showed signs of..."
- "Over the weekend I went to Filibertos and purchased 1 super nacho and 1 carne asada burrito total, according to my receipt was $17.26, Monday morning I checked and it..."
- "I only had breakfast from this place and I thought that it was good to try the lunch. Well today i had Phyllis cheese steak sandwich and it was..."