My arm on my sofa recliner caved in, so I seam ripped open the material to see if I could fix it, but I found that the top of the arm was CARDBOARD.I contacted Lane and after a long wait heard back requesting information (like a serial number and a receipt) Who ever know there was a serial number on a sofa?
Anyway, I told them they shouldn't need a receipt as you can plainly see the lining handily has their name plastered all over it.
Looking for satisfaction isn't easy with a company who cuts corners in workmanship while using what I considered a 'good' brand name.Next sofa purchase will NOT be a Lane and I will be checking internet for reviews on what I do purchase.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Price and style
- I liked the look of the piece i purchased
- Price and look
What I disliked
- Quality of furniture
- Poor quality inferior material used
- Quality of furniture poor quality inferior material used
- Poor quality inferior product
You May Also Like
- "Horrible quality furniture. Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler. They use cardboard..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."
- "I purchased luminess air last August. I paid the trial period. I assumed roughly around 150-200 for everything!!!! Noooooo! Here it is March of 2016, and I'm being charged till..."
- "Community Care Inc. has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services. Community..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."