My arm on my sofa recliner caved in, so I seam ripped open the material to see if I could fix it, but I found that the top of the arm was CARDBOARD.I contacted Lane and after a long wait heard back requesting information (like a serial number and a receipt) Who ever know there was a serial number on a sofa?
Anyway, I told them they shouldn't need a receipt as you can plainly see the lining handily has their name plastered all over it.
Looking for satisfaction isn't easy with a company who cuts corners in workmanship while using what I considered a 'good' brand name.Next sofa purchase will NOT be a Lane and I will be checking internet for reviews on what I do purchase.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Price and style
- I liked the look of the piece i purchased
- Price and look
What I disliked
- Quality of furniture
- Poor quality inferior material used
- Quality of furniture poor quality inferior material used
- Poor quality inferior product
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I was told lane would work with me on my couch and love seat that the leather is peeling on. After a week I was told it was not manufacturing..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "For years I had problems with my teeth. After bearing the pain, at 28 years old i was looking at options for dentures. Seemed crazy to me that i would..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."