Amherst, Wisconsin
Style and Design

My arm on my sofa recliner caved in, so I seam ripped open the material to see if I could fix it, but I found that the top of the arm was CARDBOARD.I contacted Lane and after a long wait heard back requesting information (like a serial number and a receipt) Who ever know there was a serial number on a sofa?

Anyway, I told them they shouldn't need a receipt as you can plainly see the lining handily has their name plastered all over it.

Looking for satisfaction isn't easy with a company who cuts corners in workmanship while using what I considered a 'good' brand name.Next sofa purchase will NOT be a Lane and I will be checking internet for reviews on what I do purchase.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and style and i liked the look of the piece i purchased and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of furniture and poor quality inferior material used. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lane furniture sofa. Lane Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lane furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lane Furniture.