Amherst, Wisconsin

My arm on my sofa recliner caved in, so I seam ripped open the material to see if I could fix it, but I found that the top of the arm was CARDBOARD.I contacted Lane and after a long wait heard back requesting information (like a serial number and a receipt) Who ever know there was a serial number on a sofa?

Anyway, I told them they shouldn't need a receipt as you can plainly see the lining handily has their name plastered all over it.

Looking for satisfaction isn't easy with a company who cuts corners in workmanship while using what I considered a 'good' brand name.Next sofa purchase will NOT be a Lane and I will be checking internet for reviews on what I do purchase.

Review about: Lane Furniture Double Reclining Sofa.

I liked: Price and style, I liked the look of the piece i purchased, Price and look.

I didn't like: Quality of furniture, Poor quality inferior material used, Quality of furniture poor quality inferior material used, Poor quality inferior product.

2.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lane Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion