Carrollton, Texas
4.2
Style and Design

I had this bolt replaced 3 times and now it has broken again.Lane sent me a new mechanism and the new bolt has broken plus the spring has come off the rocker the bolt seems to be made of aluminum and will not hold up.

send me a name of someone who will repair this that lives in my area and I will call them to replace the parts. do you have a service man in my area? The chair is fine except for this continued problem.

I have had this chair repaired on my on 3 times.no one wants to work on these chairs

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Style was just what i wanted, Style of furniture.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Exact same problem.Loved the comfort and recline position of this chair; however the bolts are cheap zinc.

I flipped the chair over and see how to replace the bolts.

I am going to try a stronger bolt then re-connect the spring that came loose when the bolt snapped.Wish me luck, this was a $550 chair.

Lane Furniture - Do not buy Lane Lane Furniture "We bought a Lane couch from a Tyner Furniture, Ann Arbor. We wanted to have microfiber cloth as the upholstery. However, the salesman said that the couch is not available..." Read more Lane Furniture - RV Theater Seating, Material falling apart Lane Furniture "We have a 2014 Fifth Wheel that came with Lane Theater Seating, after less than 2 years of use the material on the backs is separating and falling off. ..." Read more Lane Furniture Big Man Recliner Review Lane Furniture "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..." Read more Lane Furniture Sofa Review Lane Furniture "Last week I was doing a routine cleaning/conditioning of my Lane sofa and loveseat and recognized huge flaking off on areas that exhibited cracks a couple months ago. This is..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more