4.2
Style and Design

I had this bolt replaced 3 times and now it has broken again.Lane sent me a new mechanism and the new bolt has broken plus the spring has come off the rocker the bolt seems to be made of aluminum and will not hold up.

send me a name of someone who will repair this that lives in my area and I will call them to replace the parts. do you have a service man in my area? The chair is fine except for this continued problem.

I have had this chair repaired on my on 3 times.no one wants to work on these chairs

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with style was just what i wanted and style of furniture. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lane big man chair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $641. Lane Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lane big man chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lane Furniture.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments

Exact same problem.Loved the comfort and recline position of this chair; however the bolts are cheap zinc.

I flipped the chair over and see how to replace the bolts.

I am going to try a stronger bolt then re-connect the spring that came loose when the bolt snapped.Wish me luck, this was a $550 chair.