Lane Furniture - Bad Quality and company does not back up their product
Update added by user Jul 01
The company does not seem to care to back their product or make any effort to solve problems to a customers satisfaction
Original review posted by user Jun 30
I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather.I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one cushion started to wear.
I contacted the company who requested my original receipt. I responded to their email that I had moved recently and could no longer find it. I contacted my credit card company who in turn contacted the store where I purchased it and they did not respond. After 2 months with no reply I explained that I had gone to all lengths to get the receipt with no luck.
The cushion by this time had worn so badly that the material under the "leather" material was showing. I sent additional photos of the cushion, it was obvious that the material on the one cushion was defective since there was no wear anywhere else on the love seat. There are 3 adults in the household so it is not from misuse. Their reply was they had sent the photos to their quality specialists who determined "There were no issues or defects in the material".
Obviously they do not stand behind their product.
I am attaching photos of the cushion see for yourself if you feel the cushion was defective.DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I purchased the item because i felt it was a reputable company
- I liked the look of the piece i purchased
What I disliked
- Quality of the item
- Company did not back their defective product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- The cushion to be replaced
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Lane leather recliner, 2 years old leather is chipping away, it should last several years, contacted the store I purchased from, there sorry only a one year warranty, other customers..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big. He did not return it before..."
- "Kevin has tried to assume my Identity building a website and assuming my identity, Below you will see the emails he gas sent to me, I have informed the Justice..."
- "Just a heads up, don't expect any customer service or warranty. Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy in late 2015 and was liquidated. Brinkmann owned Qbeam and Malibu landscape lighting. Due to..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."