Update added by user Jul 01
The company does not seem to care to back their product or make any effort to solve problems to a customers satisfaction
Original review posted by user Jun 30
I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather.I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one cushion started to wear.
I contacted the company who requested my original receipt. I responded to their email that I had moved recently and could no longer find it. I contacted my credit card company who in turn contacted the store where I purchased it and they did not respond. After 2 months with no reply I explained that I had gone to all lengths to get the receipt with no luck.
The cushion by this time had worn so badly that the material under the "leather" material was showing. I sent additional photos of the cushion, it was obvious that the material on the one cushion was defective since there was no wear anywhere else on the love seat. There are 3 adults in the household so it is not from misuse. Their reply was they had sent the photos to their quality specialists who determined "There were no issues or defects in the material".
Obviously they do not stand behind their product.
I am attaching photos of the cushion see for yourself if you feel the cushion was defective.DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I purchased the item because i felt it was a reputable company
- I liked the look of the piece i purchased
What I disliked
- Quality of the item
- Company did not back their defective product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- The cushion to be replaced
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..."
- "I purchased a Snapflash photobooth from SnapFlash DBA Kevin Colangelo AKA David Vincent, David Lorentzen. The booth had a used computer it was constructed very bad. It stopped working and..."
- "I just read the previous persons problems mine just started in November. CARID SCUMBAGS charged me $1618.00 for 2 hoods and 2 fenders. That i..."
- "I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times. They stated my previous tanning salon closed..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."