1.5
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 01, 2016

The company does not seem to care to back their product or make any effort to solve problems to a customers satisfaction

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2016

I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather.I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one cushion started to wear.

I contacted the company who requested my original receipt. I responded to their email that I had moved recently and could no longer find it. I contacted my credit card company who in turn contacted the store where I purchased it and they did not respond. After 2 months with no reply I explained that I had gone to all lengths to get the receipt with no luck.

The cushion by this time had worn so badly that the material under the "leather" material was showing. I sent additional photos of the cushion, it was obvious that the material on the one cushion was defective since there was no wear anywhere else on the love seat. There are 3 adults in the household so it is not from misuse. Their reply was they had sent the photos to their quality specialists who determined "There were no issues or defects in the material".

Obviously they do not stand behind their product.

I am attaching photos of the cushion see for yourself if you feel the cushion was defective.DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i purchased the item because i felt it was a reputable company and i liked the look of the piece i purchased and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of the item and company did not back their defective product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Lane Furniture needs to "the cushion to be replaced" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lane Furniture.

Had an Experience with Lane Furniture?

Comments