$700.00 Throne Out The Window.I have had my Lane recliner for 14 months and sense day one I have had trouble with it..I tried to get a refund 30 days after I purchased it and they well not give you a refund..They will only try to fix the problem. First of all the spring broke in the seat..three months later Lane sent out a repairman to reinforce the frame...He put three inch long bolt in each corner of the frame....Four mouths later the the reclining mechanism did not work right...Lane Tried to fix everything that went wrong with the recliner, but how can you fix somethings that was not built very well it the first place. Today (12/03/2010) is the last straw..The leaver on the side of the recliner for the foot rest broke off. I called Lane again...Now that the recliner is 14 months old, the Limited "Lifetime" Mechanism Warranty is only good for the parts. The labor will be $75.00 at the lest to come out to fix it again. I am not going to throw good money after bad...It is going the land field...I looks like something could be done to get your money back after you get a bad product..I have had Lazy Boy all of my life (60 years old) and when I tried to save a few dollars..I got burned bad $700.00 I could have got one of Lazy Boys best recliners for $900.00 Do not repeat do not buy any Lane Products if you do not want to hear"Told You So"

Review about: Lane Furniture Recliner.

Comments

Special Kudos to Unclaimed Freight and Lane Furniture stepped up and got it done...A new Comfort King Recliner after going to the BBB